Vaal Triangle Computers & Books trading as VTC is a retail ICT Enterprise based in the Vaal Triangle, Gauteng province. The company was established in 2013. Our primary business focus is sale of laptops, desktops, printers, tablets, textbooks, and consumables. We also offer other IT-related services, including system installation and maintenance (CIT), software and IT Services via SLAs, infrastructure and hardware solutions, Website and App development, Cloud storage services and various Online solutions.
Our vision is to be an upright and reliable leading ICT Enterprise.
• Increase our business presence and market share within Universities, TVET Colleges, Government institutions, and Private companies;
• Make it possible for every student at a tertiary institution to own a laptop device;
• Provide quality products and services that meet customer expectations;
• Offer a well-timed solution to both our existing and growing market of
• Establish more business branches in order to create job opportunities for graduates and our community members. To be the most convenient, preferred and reliable Store.
Corporate Social Investment
It is an ethical theory that an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act to benefit society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every individual has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystems. As a company, we have CSI in place to create a positive impact on society while doing business
- Bursaries and other forms of financial assistance as well as support of various university activities that enhance student life and careers;
- Intention to support and sponsor infrastructure development within tertiary institutions;
- Partnering with local schools to promote education;
- Support to local communities in a number of ways (charity organizations and individuals);
- Support towards government’s National Development Plan to create job opportunities, to date we have created direct and indirect job opportunities for more than 30 university students and also used services of various companies to support and promote local economic development and business.